Highlights of our Upcoming Hook-in November 18th.
- We’ll have a business meeting, hear from committees, and elect new board members — we have a terrific slate lined up by Sue Girouard and Davey Degraff — watch for an email on October 18th!
- We’ll have two vendors on site: Sandy Ducharme, and Mary Lee O’Connor.
- We’ll have door prizes for folks who show up for the meeting.
- We’ll have a “Red Solo Cup Auction” – which is really a multi-prize raffle — you put your tickets in the cup next to the prize you hope to win.
- Barb Ackemann will do a demo of making a double zipper / double pouch purse using a small piece of hooking. You need to be registered for the event and send an email to email@example.com. The first 10 emails will be in the morning demonstration. If there’s more interest, she’ll do another demo in the afternoon. The demo is on the sewing / construction of the purse, not on the hooking! She’ll have zippers and pulls available for sale for your project.
- We’ll have a “throw down” area for show and tell of your recent projects.
- We’ll have a nice lunch, and coffee / tea / etc. and snacks throughout the day.
- We’ll have lots of fun!
Are you registered yet? Do it here! Registration Deadline: November 9th.
The Resort charges us per person for the room, beverages, snacks, and lunch, and we’ve discounted that cost for members.
The event is open to guests, but we’ve priced that to actually cover our cost per person — and to encourage membership! Bring your friends. It will be a great introduction to a great group of people.