Rug Hooking Suppliers
Best resource for natural linen backing, custom dyed wool and unique patterns. Available for teaching workshops, classes, inspirational speaking and classes.
62 Elmwood Road
New Haven, CT 06515
A five-generation family-owned business offering classes and a full line of rug supplies in our shop and online store, including bolt wool, hand-dyed wool, patterns, kits, and equipment.
2838 County Road
Montpelier, Vermont 05602
Open Wednesday – Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Whimsical Designs for Rug Hooking & Wool Applique
- Glorious Hand Dyed Wool & Wool Yarn
- Sari Ribbon, Silk Yarns
- Teacher, Colorist, Beeline Distributor, Miller & Ritchie Hooks
- A Full Spectrum of Color for All Your Projects.
- By appointment afternoons Monday – Thursday , Friday & Saturday mornings.
Do you love rug hooking, but hate to do the finishing work on your projects? We’ll carefully hand-finish those projects for you. Mother and daughter team of second and third generation Rug Hookers with more than 25 years of experience.
Ann & Annavitte French
New London, NH