Rug Hooking Suppliers
Do you love rug hooking, but hate to do the finishing work on your projects? We’ll carefully hand-finish those projects for you. Mother and daughter team of second and third generation Rug Hookers with more than 25 years of experience.
Ann & Annavitte French
New London, NH
- Whimsical Designs for Rug Hooking & Wool Applique
- Glorious Hand Dyed Wool & Wool Yarn
- Sari Ribbon, Silk Yarns
- Teacher, Colorist, Beeline Distributor, Miller & Ritchie Hooks
- A Full Spectrum of Color for All Your Projects.
- By appointment afternoons Monday – Thursday , Friday & Saturday mornings.
A five-generation family-owned business offering classes and a full line of rug supplies in our shop and online store, including bolt wool, hand-dyed wool, patterns, kits, and equipment.
2838 County Road
Montpelier, Vermont 05602
Open Wednesday – Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Best resource for natural linen backing, custom dyed wool and unique patterns. Available for teaching workshops, classes, inspirational speaking and classes.
62 Elmwood Road
New Haven, CT 06515