Rug Show Workshops 2022
We’ve arranged for six workshops, three 1-day and three 2-day.
This pdf, a preview of content for the June 1 newsletter, includes Workshop Descriptions, details of additional fees and instructor BIOs: Workshops 2022
Costs: $140 for 1-day, $260 for 2-day, some will have required supplies.
Registration opened on June 2 at https://gmrhg.org/events
Here’s what’s being offered:
- Judith Hotchkiss- Punching with Novelty Yarns and Wool Strips (1 day) – Thursday, Nov. 3
- Deana David- Art Deco-style Proddy Bouquet with Confetti Background (1 day) – Thursday, Nov. 3
- Ania Knap- Torn Strip Poppy Rug (2 days) – Th-Fri, Nov. 3-4
- Rose Raymond- Hooking a Purse (2 days) -Fri-Sat, Nov. 4-5
- Davey Degraff- Country Landscapes (2 days) – Fri-Sat, Nov. 4-5 – SOLD OUT!
- Diane Burgess- Learning to Hook Rugs (1 day) – Saturday, Nov. 5