Teachers and Vendors announced for Rug Show in November
The teachers and topics are:
- Diane Burgess- Learning to Hook Rugs (1 day)
- Judith Hotchkiss- Punching with Novelty Yarns and Wool Strips (1 day)
- Deana David- Art Deco-style Proddy Bouquet with Confetti Background (1 day)
- Davey Degraff- Country Landscapes (2 days)
- Rose Raymond- Hooking a Purse (2 days)
- Ania Knap- Torn Strip Poppy Rug (2 days)
The vendors are:
- Sandy Ducharme Vermont Rug Hooking Studio
- Gina Konakis The Dorr Mill Store
- Nancy Jewett Fluff and Peachy Bean Designs
- Lucille Festa American Country Rugs.com
- Stephanie Krauss Green Mountain Hooked Rugs
- Mary Lee O’Connor Hooked in the Mountains Wool
- Susan Snider Mad River Fiber Mill
- Judith Hotchkiss Judith Hotchkiss Designs and Dyeworks
We’re working hard to get all the details together so we can get you as excited about a show next November as we are!
The March Newsletter should have lots more details about registering for the show and for the classes, and signup forms for volunteering to put on the show. Watch for the email on March 1 telling you the newsletter is ready to download!
Not a member? Now would be a great time to join or re-join!
Membership is a requirement for showing your rugs in the show.