2022 Raffle Rugs
Three rugs are offered for a raffle to support the expenses of putting on the show.
Our vendors have each donated an item for a “hooker’s gift basket”.
2020 and 2022 Featured Artist Grace Collette has offered SIX private lessons / consultations at her studio in NH.
These five prizes will be raffled off with the drawings happening at the end of the show on Sunday November 6, 2022.
You do NOT need to be present to win, nor to buy tickets!
The raffle will begin as an “online” raffle where you purchase tickets, $5 each or 6 for $25. After purchasing tickets BE SURE to submit those tickets for the prize you hope to win. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT tickets, they will be submitted for you – divided among the prizes. Be sure to make your choices and submit your tickets or you might win exactly what you didn’t want!
The link for the Online Raffle will be announced on this page and in our newsletter September 1, 2022, with the drawing on November 6, 2022. Tickets will also be available at the show where you can see the actual rugs and gift basket.
- Dancing Under the Stars, by Kris McDermet ~35″ diameter, hooking and braiding
- Crested Crane I by Sandra Grant – 10″ x 18″
- Leaf Panes, designed by Suz Brown, hooked by The Fiber Bees ~ 21″ x 31″
- A Basket of Goodies from our Vendors: (the photo includes offerings from just two of our 8 vendors — there will be More!
- SIX private lessons / consultations with Grace Collette at her studio in New Hampshire.