2018 Rug Show Registration Form
Register online using the form below,
OR download the 2018 Rug Registration Form to print, and mail it in – one copy per rug!
Important info about your images:
When submitting digital images, IF POSSIBLE, please rename the file before submitting. Use a file name that includes your name and the name of the rug, with words separated by hyphens, ex: firstname-lastname-name-of-rug.jpg.
If you can’t submit a photo, you can submit your registration without one, just bring or send a photo with your rug!
Please complete all fields. Entry fee of $10.00 will be required at rug check in, or when you ship your rug(s). Included in the $10.00 entry fee, each GMRHG Member may enter up to 3 rugs or 4 “small pieces” PLUS stars for the theme challenge.
Wish Upon a Star Challenge
Please hook stars of any size, one sided to hang on a wall, or two-sided to hang in mobiles. Others may be used on stems in vases.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- While the Green Mountain Rug Hooking Guild and the Champlain Valley Exposition (CVE) take every precaution to protect all pieces brought in for the exhibit, the Guild and CVE cannot accept liability for them. The Blue Ribbon Pavilion Building is a secured facility and the CVE grounds are patrolled during hours that the exhibit is closed.
- Rugs will be hung by carpet strips supplied by the Guild.
- Rug check-in is on Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 8:30 am – 10:00 am in the Blue Ribbon Pavilion at the Champlain Valley Exposition. You will pay your registration fee at check-in.
- Rugs shipped must be received no earlier than October 1 and no later than October 12, 2018.
You must also include your check for $10 AND a prepaid return label. Rugs are to be shipped to: Suzanne Girouard, 23 Garden Dr., Jeffersonville, VT 05464. Include a photo if you did not upload one.
- All rugs must be claimed on Sunday, October 21, 2018 between 3:00 pm and 5:00pm at the Blue Ribbon Pavilion at Champlain Valley Exposition.
Each rug entry will need a separate registration form. Please complete the entry information for each piece being submitted. All information must be completed before the rug will be accepted as an entry in the Show.
We’ve added a function to the online form where you can Save and Continue Later. We hope this will reduce the number of duplicate entries! IF you should discover that you’ve submitted a form with a typo or other error, please email Barb with your name, name of rug, and the correction and she can update the database.
Online Rug Registration Closed October 13, 2018